Connect LinkedIn to your Sigma Nu Profile
- Log onto www.sigmanu-auburn.org
- Click on My Profile
- Click the +Add Content block at the bottom of your profile
- Select the Widgets tab
- Select LinkedIn from the available widgets.
- Go to your LinkedIn account to get your Public Profile URL
- Open a new internet window and log into your LinkedIn account
- Click on the Profile link in the top navigation
- Your Public Profile URL will be listed below your profile picture. The format should appear similar to this: http://www.linkedin.com/in/yourfullname
- Copy and Paste highlighted part of Public Profile URL.
- Back on the widgets page, enter your Public Profile URL. NOTE: Do not add the entire URL, only the part after the http://www.linkedin.com/. Your text should appear similar to this: in/yourlastname
- Click Save
- Your profile page will now refresh and your linked in Profile will show at the bottom of your profile.
- If your profile is not updated with the LinkedIn widget, you can click on the edit () button to correct your URL.
- If you choose to remove the LinkedIn widget from your profile, click on the delete () button
- When asked “Are you sure you want to delete this content?”, click OK
Don't yet have a LinkedIn profile? Create one today at www.linkedin.com